Travelling to Porto de Galinhas
To get to Porto de Galinhas, the nearest airport is the Recife International Airport (REC), located in Recife, Pernambuco. Currently, there are direct international flights (flights where it is not necessary to change planes) to Recife departing from:
- Libson (TAP)
- Madrid (Air Europa)
- Frankfurt (Condor)
- Orlando (Azul)
- Miami (LATAM)
- Panama City (Copa)
- Buenos Aires (GOL)
Recife is one of the major hubs in Northeast Region in Brazil. There are direct flights to Recife from most of the major Brazilian cities including Salvador, Fortaleza, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Belo Horizonte, Campinas, and Brasília.
Transfer from the Aiport (REC) to Porto de Galinhas
We will provide detailed information about how to transfer from Recife Airport to Porto de Galinhas and to the Conference Venue soon.
Check if you need a visa to travel to Brazil here.
The ESEIW2019 organization can issue Visa Support Letters to assist conference atendees in obtaining a visa. Please send all visa support letter requests to email@example.com after registering to the conference. The email should have the subject: “[ESEIW 2019] Request for Visa support letter”, and the following information needs to be provided:
- Full name (as it appears in the passport);
- Number of the passport;
- Country of permanent residence;
- Full mailing address;
- An indication if you need the signed letter sent by e-mail (pdf with a scanned copy), mail or both;
- If you are presenting a paper, please provide the title;
- Your registration number. You will receive the registration number after registering.